Today's post was written by my good friend and personal business coach Patti Keating. Patti is a compassionate, caring personal & business growth specialist. Over the past 10 years she has worked with thousands of clients, teaching them simple mindset shifts for creating business breakthroughs and more money. On a mission to support global transformation, Patti lives her teachings and shares from her heart. I am learning a whole new way of doing business from her and wanted to bring what I'm learning to as many people as I can. I'm interviewing her on a special webinar this coming Thursday, May 2nd at 9:00 am PT. It's exclusively for my online community and blog readers and YOU'RE INVITED! She'll be sharing her program, "Get Out of Your Own Way." Get signed up here.
Have you ever wondered why some people, seem to have the magic touch? They create success with ease and grace, yet they aren't really even that great at what they do, while others, talented and skilled, sometimes even better equipped, remain trapped in a state of mediocrity? What do these top 3% income earners know that the other 97% doesn't understand? It is an intriguing question, and one I invested 4 solid years exploring deeply. What did I discover?
A Money Mindset.
They have mastered their ability to grow into the person they must BE, in order to HAVE the business they want.
In order to have HAVE more… you must BE more.
Write that down.
Your business will grow in direct proportion to your own personal growth.
This is the three step process I use with my clients to help them master their money mindset.
- Become deeply aware of who you are and what makes you tick. Understand your core values, personality style, and life purpose. Create your own personal mission statement, outlining exactly what you stand for in the world. Learn to be the observer of your own patterns.
- Design your business and life in alignment with your personal mission. Take a stand for something and create your programs and services in alignment with the effect you want to have in the world. Identify those ideal clients (or team members) who will benefit most from what you and your direct sales company are offering, and then get out there an find them.
- Fill the gap between who you are and the money you want to make. Because lets face it, if you could make the money you want right now, you would. The only reason you're not is simply because YOU need to grow. Identify the gap and learn how to become that person now. This is where your mindset really kicks in. Who are you becoming? What would THAT person do in this current situation. In that instant, you will find yourself staring at the critical decision, the leap of faith, the defining moment.
The solution. You must BE that person, NOW!
Follow these three steps to grow yourself and your business will follow.
If you want to accelerate your results, click here and join Julie Anne and me for "Get out Of Your Own Way!" A FREE Webinar happening this coming Thursday, May 2nd at 9:00 am PT/Noon ET!