Here are the most commonly asked questions regarding our live training:
What Training Topics Do You Offer?
Our live training topics center around the tools for success within the Direct Sales realm; strong show/party skills, host coaching skills, recruiting skills, and leadership skills. Click here to learn specific details about these topics.
How Long Is an Average Live Training?
Our most popular training is a five hour training split into two parts:
- A three hour training around "Designing an Amazing Party Experience" and "Coaching Your Host to Success"
- A two hour training on leadership skills ranging from training tools to specific mentoring skills for leaders.
This five hour format is easily adapted to a week day/night format, usually beginning with the Leadership Training in the late afternoon and ending with the Consultant training in the evening. We can tailor the content and time to your specific needs.
Our all day training is eight hours long and consists of:
- A four hour consultant training (see description above)
- A four hour, more extensive leadership training detailing our "Enlightened Leadership" Program and our "Strong Start" Program (setting up training programs that are systematic and intentional for brand new consultants).
What is required to set up the training?
There are three major requirements:
- Provide a room that will accommodate your audience. It should have a sound system (microphone) of some sort and chairs arranged in theatre style. (tables for participants are optional but not required)
- Pay the speaker’s fee and expenses (including air/accommodations/meals)
- Work with the speaker to design the training which will best support your team
Ready to talk with us about setting up a live training? Give us a call at
509-526-3837 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do audiences have to say about Julie’s training style?
“Julie Anne Jones is an amazing speaker! We were so excited to have her to come and be our keynote speaker, and she exceeded all of our expectations and more!! We at the Home Office have heard nothing but praises from our consultants who attended our National Conference! They are implementing all of her ideas and seeing results. Our consultants would definitely come to hear her speak again! Get ready to be energized and excited when you have the opportunity to hear Julie Anne speak!”
Erin Welch, Thirty-One Gifts
“For a long time I had suffered from INFORMATION OVERLOAD! I would hear myself saying things like, “If only I could sort out what really matters!” I knew that Pampered Chef Shows were a good thing! I knew that becoming a PC consultant could impact lives. I had lost touch with how to present it to my guests and hosts! Julie helped me see the light! I know what to do and how to do it! I learned simple systems that made a big difference! What she taught was easily duplicated and teachable! The very first new consultant I trained using Julie’s techniques had a $4000 first month! The first show I held using the recruiting commercial the way Julie taught, resulted in 5 recruit leads. This may sound to good to be true…but it isn’t! You can do this! I highly recommend Julie Anne’s training!”
Kelly Price, Executive Director, The Pampered Chef
“It’s duplicating Julie’s “no nonsense” strategy (from Becoming a Successful Mentor to Your Downline) that has allowed me to sort through & identify the ‘workers’ and ‘non workers’ on my team and spend my time where I need to….that’s why the success in my 1st line is so strong. Personally, I’ve never had anyone as experienced as Julie in my PC business since starting 11+ years ago so I will always give her high kudos.”
Kathy Yellets, National Senior Executive Director, The Pampered Chef
Please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 509-240-7593 for current speaker fee information or with questions.