- Invite them to ride to and from the show together. This will be an effective use of your time and give you some great one-on-one direct sales training time.
- Have them practice their opportunity talk, booking talk, or their introduction with you and support them in crafting it to their satisfaction.
- Be sure you introduce them at the party and make a big deal about them. This creates a direct sales opportunity recruiting atmosphere at your parties.
- You might even ask your representatives to actually do a portion of your party. They could even demonstrate a few of your items.
- Request that they take notes, notice details, and share what they learned during the ride home.
This one single tool could completely change not only the experience your new representatives are having, but also your sponsoring results. What do you think?
Need some help filling up your calendar as we head into the busy Fall selling season? Grab your complimentary copy of my “Book Yourself Solid In The Next 30 Days” roadmap. It’s yours for free when you subscribe to my mailing list. Already a member of the list? My system won’t add you twice, so go ahead and grab the roadmap anyhow. Click here to grab your roadmap now!
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN PRINT OR ONLINE?
You may, as long as you do not alter it and include the following information (with active links as appropriate)
Julie Anne Jones is a sought after keynote speaker, online trainer, and corporate business consultant. She’s an accredited life and business coach with over fifteen years of experience speaking on stages across the United States and Canada. Known as “the systems specialist,” Julie Anne can break down any concept into simple, step-by-step, action-oriented training. She is known for her authentic and easy-to-use scripting and specializes in specific language and communication tools for business success. To learn more about Julie Anne and her products and services, and to read more blog posts, visit her at www.julieannejones.com.